Cathy’s Power Skating (Power Hour LLC) takes your privacy and security seriously.
We collect information from you when you register on our site for Power Hour, private lessons or if you join our mailing list.
Cathy’s Power Skating (Power Hour LLC) may request your name (child’s name), birth year, email, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. We do NOT store credit card numbers or keep any record once a transaction has completed.
Like most other websites, we monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us further develop and improve the content and design of our site through cookies. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable about you. We may receive information about you when you interact with our sites through various social media, for example, by logging in through or liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter or Instagram. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
- information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process registration and transactions.
- To send periodic emails
- To build a database of persons or organizations who are interested in power skating.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your registration or inquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related service information or series offered by Cathy’s Power Skating, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Children Under 13 Privacy
Cathy’s Power Skating (Power Hour LLC) does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register without written parental approval. All registrations are required to provide parental consent before being submitted. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, information will be deleted as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Any personal information obtained by Cathy’s Power Skating (Power Hour LLC) online or offline is for the sole use of the Cathy’s Power Skating (Power Hour LLC), and will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.Cathy’s Power Skating (Power HourLLC) takes every precaution to protect our supporter’s information.
Your information is protected both online and offline. We work hard to make sure your contribution is safe and secure by using the leading technologies and practices to protect your personal information.
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry-standard for sending encrypted information.
- We encrypt all of your personal information and route it through our firewall.
- We partner with a third-party credit card processing company, as do many e-commerce websites. This partner securely manages all customer data in accordance with consumer data protection laws enacted worldwide, including data handling, storage, and security.
- We do not store your financial information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) on our servers after a transaction goes through on our site.
Cathy’s Power Skating
Power Hour LLC
89 Dillion Avenue, Campbell, CA 95008